Many businesses feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information and demands posed on them regarding ESG, the current and upcoming regulations and changes in customer and investors’ demands. For this reason, we started the Empact Academy as sustainability is quite a new discipline and it requires new skills or the transfer of existing skills. We will help you to get an overview of the current status quo and the most important topics to tackle for businesses. Our in-house workshops are hands-on training backed by solid expertise and information delivery that is crucial for your business’ transformation towards ESG.
Workshops provided by the Empact Academy usually take half-day or one day of your time and are interactive and tailored to your needs and your company-specific conditions. It allows you to dive deep into a topic of your choice with your colleagues by investing a clearly defined scope of time and money.
Below you will find topics we perceive as relevant in the current context of ESG transformation. In case you are interested in topics we have not listed here, please contact us and we are happy to discuss the creation of your individual in-house workshop on ESG. The workshops can be delivered in English, Dutch or German.
- From ESG compliance to strategic ESG financial and societal value generation
- Getting ESG compliant
- Understanding and applying the OECD due diligence guidelines with a view to the upcoming Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive
- Start your ESG procurement and supply chain journey
- Activate ESG in your procurement and supply chain
- Developing and executing a compelling ESG strategy
- Writing and publishing great annual ESG/CSR reports
- Setting up an in-house ESG team