How do we design ESG business models, products and services?
The market opportunities deriving from ESG business themes are large and cover a wide variety of industry sectors. This in combination with consumer demands for sustainable products and services and the increasing scarcity of resources has and will further lead to rethinking how business deliver their products and services. Keeping products and materials in use as long as possible will be one of the new guidelines when businesses develop new products or update the existing ones. By providing these kinds of products and service the businesses’ customers become a lever on large scale and multiply the business ESG approach. If done thoroughly, these products and services can become a differentiator for your business compared to your competitors. This creates a great market opportunity and allows companies to turn their ESG efforts into real, sustainable value creation.
Our advisory services include:
- Inspiring your company to start thinking outside the box on business models and products & services using ESG
- Developing circular economy product design strategies
- Advising you on impact or investment strategies to broaden the product and service portfolio
- Enabling your product development and sales force to connect ESG with innovation and business development
- Building a resilient business portfolio by embracing and declining products and services based on ESG