How do we design and execute an ESG strategy?
If a company would like to transform into a full-scope ESG business, designing its own unique ESG strategy in alignment with its general corporate strategy is the best starting point. To create a sustainabilty-driven culture, making ESG everyone’s business within your company and subsequently handing down this approach to the supply chain will lead to large-scale benefits for the business, planet and people.
Our advisory services include:
- Analysing your business’ current status quo on ESG based on a 360° questionnaire tool
- Designing your business’s individual ESG strategy
- Based on your sustainability strategy, developing your specific long-term objectives, defining annual, smart goals and a detailed execution plan including the relevant staff and via a top-down and bottom-up approach
- Developing a solid governance structure to implement and track the progress of the ESG strategy implementation
- Implementing and adapting the business-relevant UN Sustainable Development Goals as ESG guideline
- Becoming a participant in the UN Global Compact and shaping your business following it
- Ongoing, regular sparring partner service for your management and ESG/CSR staff, incl. preparation for board/steerco meetings
- Coaching and training of executives to become great ESG leaders
- Setting up a team at your business that takes care of your strategic ESG approach. This team can also be trained and coached by us