For whom this is interesting
Professionals who have little experience with ESG/CSR and sustainability in procurement and supply chain management and would like to increase their knowledge. The workshop is also of interest to general managers and ESG/CSR in-house staff who would like to better understand ESG in the value chain and the company-wide implications.
This half-day workshop is the first of two workshop modules to integrate environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors into your procurement and supply chain activities.
ESG has and will further become a decisive factor in procurement and supply chain management: customers, investors, and stakeholders are increasingly demanding resilient, stable, and ESG-flawless value chains and European regulations like the Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive further intensify the need for companies to act now and rethink procurement.
In this half-day interactive workshop, you will get an overview of the most important voluntary and compulsory frameworks, the must-dos and nice-to-haves in ESG procurement and supply chain management.
In consultation with you, we will pick the most important topics from the list below to achieve the best result for your team and your business:
- What ESG is about and what it means for procurement and supply chain management staff.
- Overview of compulsory ESG legal regulations and frameworks (e.g., Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive, Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive).
- Overview of voluntary frameworks (e.g., 17 UN Sustainability Goals, OECD Guidelines).
- Understanding materiality and stakeholders within your individual company context.
- Overview of applicable tools in practice, e.g., policies, ratings, audits, certifications.
- Discussion of anticipated obstacles in executing ESG procurement and supply chain management.
- Discussion and definition of the next steps for your company.
The workshop will also trigger conversations among the participants who probably would not in day-to-day work discuss this topic in a structured and guided way. The different perspectives on this will add valuable insights into how to tackle ESG. After finishing the workshop, you will have documented and actionable to-dos for the start of your ESG procurement and supply chain journey.
Prior to the workshop, our consultants will have a briefing call with you to understand your motivation, objectives, and status quo and perform desktop research on your company and respective industry to tailor the workshop to your needs.
In person (if you prefer, the workshop can also be done online, but due to the interactive nature of the workshop we recommend having it in person)
Half-day (4 hours with coffee break)
2,000 EUR (excl. VAT) for up to 20 participants
On your premises or at an external location (implies additional costs)