Empact helps organizations to create social and sustainable impact. This starts with the development and execution of a vison and a strategy. Measuring, steering and (externally) reporting the societal output of an organization in this area, often referred to as ESG information, is the continuation of strategy execution. Valuing impact is the logical next step: from output (ESG) to outcome (Impact).
CSR strategy development
Integrating sustainability and social objectives into an organization’s mission, vision and strategy sounds easier than it is. There are often conflicting interests, external pressure and internal expectations. But also a difference between ambition and realization. Empact helps in the development of strategy and the creation of support for this. Whether it concerns an integrated approach or a specific CSR strategy. The realization of the strategy is part of the activities of an organization, but Empact can also help to get from plan to execution.
ESG & SDG
Environmental & Social Governance (ESG) information is considered as relevant information by all stakeholders of an organization. And more and more organizations are actively working on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and reporting on this. Our customers have questions like these:
Which ESG information is actually relevant?
- How do we combine ESG information with SDG reports?
- How does our information fit into ESG ratings?
- How to measure this, not just now but continuously?
- How do we improve ESG and SDG performance?
- How can we benchmark ourselves?
- How do we include this information in our annual report?
Look at downloads for more information about ESG & SDG.
Measuring and managing social impact is new for many organizations. It is a logical continuation of measuring, steering and reporting on ESG information. Measuring impact can help make the intangible societal impact, tangible. It helps to understand the economic, natural, social and human value and to determine the impact of a company in a society. It helps highlight risks in the value chain and provides a way to build a targeted strategy. In short, Impact Valuation: measures the positive and negative impact a business has on society in order to optimize the connection with the society.
Our customers have questions like these:
- What is our impact and how do we calculate it?
- How do we prepare an impact report?
- What is the relationship between ESG, SDG and impact?
- How do we increase our positive impact and reduce our negative impact?
- How do we use impact to demonstrate our value to our stakeholders?
- Which strategy has the most positive long-term impact?
- How can we improve the negative impact of our suppliers?
- How do we guarantee impact valuation in our organization?
- Which investment has the highest social impact?
See downloads for more information about valuing impact.